COPYRIGHT © Central Bank of Chile. All rights reserved.
By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You may review, download, print or copy the material available on this web page, without altering the content in any way, for personal use or for the use of your business or organization, with proper citation of the copyright held by the Central Bank of Chile.
2. In the event that the Bank detects anomalies in user access of its website from specific points of origin, which in the sole judgment of the Bank may or may not affect the website’s availability to the public, the Bank reserves the right to restrict or block access to its website from the points of origin in question.
4. This website also contains information from other sources, where expressly indicated. In these cases, reproduction of the information in question would require the express consent of the original sources.
5. The information contained on this website is provided free of charge for informational purposes only, and the Central Bank of Chile assumes no responsibility whatsoever and provides no guarantee of any kind for the use or application of this information, especially with regard to its accuracy, validity or integrity.
6. The user of this website expressly acknowledges that the Central Bank of Chile has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information and instructions contained herein. At the same time, the Central Bank of Chile is not responsible for any defects or inaccuracies in the website’s content, regardless of the cause or origin.
7. The user accepts full and sole responsibility for using this website and the information contained herein, expressly declaring knowledge and acceptance of the fact that the Central Bank of Chile is not responsible for and has no liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that might arise from or be caused by the user’s access to the website or utilization of the information contained herein; and releasing the Central Bank of Chile from any and all responsibility for all losses—whether direct or indirect, foreseeable or unforeseeable, present or future—or any other type of damage that the user might experience from using the information and services provided on this website or that could in any way be caused by this information and services. Therefore, prior to using or applying the information contained on this website in any type of act, contract, business or operation, you must verify the consent of the official sources cited herein and of other publications issued by the Central Bank of Chile.
8. The personal data that the Central Bank of Chile requires from website users for some of the services provided, such as an email address, a mailing address or any other type of information, will not be revealed, disseminated, shared or sold to third parties.
9. Cookies may be transferred from the Central Bank website or any of its services to the user’s computer, in order to identify and keep available relevant system data. The Central Bank can, at any time and under its sole discretion, modify or terminate the cookies in question.
10. This website offers mechanisms for sending queries or suggestions to the Central Bank. The user should refrain from sending messages or attaching files that are not strictly related to the organization’s mission, such as advertisements, announcements, schoolwork, computer viruses, spam, chainmail, material or information that is slanderous, obscene or illicit, or any other material or information that is not directly pertinent to the functions and duties of the Central Bank of Chile, of which the user expressly declares knowledge and acceptance.
13. Any conflict, controversy or litigation resulting from the access, use or application of this website or of the information contained herein will be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Chile, in recognition of its court jurisdiction. The Central Bank of Chile is not responsible for and has no liability for the content of other organizations’ websites that might be linked with this website.
Banco Central de Chile
Gerencia de Asuntos Institucionales
Zip Code 6500590
Telephone: +56 22670 2000